- IMG Productions
- Job title
- Postcode of work
- Experience required
- Working days
- 5 day week
- Additional days
- Date posted
- 08 Jan 2023
Assistant Producer, EuroLeague – Fixed Term Contract
Who We Are:
IMG Productions is one of the largest producers of sports programming in the world, responsible for thousands of hours of content on behalf of more than 200 federations, associations and events. Producing and distributing three 24/7 sports offerings in Sport 24, the first-ever live, global, premium sports channel for the airline and cruise industries; EDGEsport, the premium action sports channel; and the Premier League Content Service for international broadcasters, which includes all live matches, comprehensive analysis and regular magazine programming. Our cross-platform product offerings include: Golfing World, Amazon Tennis, UFC, The Wimbledon Championships, the Jockey Club of Saudi Arabia, European Tour Productions, Royal & Ancient Golf, SNTV, Euroleague Basketball, Trans World Sport, EFL, FIVB, Evoke Films, Audio and more.
IMG Productions and the Euroleague Basketball department has a great opportunity for a creative, enthusiastic, and self-motivated individual with experience of self-shooting and editing for international broadcast.
What You’ll Do:
Working exclusively on Europe’s premier basketball competition, the successful candidate will be a key part in shaping the editorial narrative around the league, working on a wide range of content including features, promos, openers, long form, short form digital content and live productions. This role will involve being part of the Euroleague editorial team, producing content on a weekly basis for the federation’s global broadcast partners in over 100 territories across four continents. The Assistant Producer will travel regularly across Europe, self-shooting and directing crews, interviewing some of the game’s biggest basketball stars and producing high quality, engaging content that will be broadcast across the globe.
Our ideal team member would be someone with prior experience working as a self-shooting and editing Assistant Producer, who comfortable working on their own or directing crews and producing edits. Hands-on shoot and edit experience is crucial, as the successful candidate will be part of a dynamic team producing content on a daily basis. As well as working across the post-production output there will also be opportunities to work on the live side of the production.
This is a fantastic opportunity to get involved in all aspects of production, and to help shape the direction of the output going forward.
This is a fixed-term contract until June 2023 based at Stockley Park
Key Responsibilities Include But Not Limited To:
- Working on a variety of content forms, including features, promos, openers, live broadcast, long form and short form digital content, the Assistant Producer will self-edit using the Adobe suite, and edit produce content for our global broadcast partners.
- This role will involve regular travel across Europe, with the assistant producer working as both a self-shooter with Sony FX3 and FS7 cameras, as well as directing single and multi camera shoots. The assistant producer will be responsible for pitching shoot ideas, finding stories and contributors, and interviewing some of the biggest basketball stars on the continent.
- This is an editorial role with a broad scope, the Assistant Producer will be expected to pitch new content ideas, research stories and write engaging and compelling scripts. Working with the wider team, the Assistant producer will help drive the narrative, and look to push the content to new heights.
- Adhere to compliance guidelines for broadcaster/client as appropriate.
- You may also be required to carry out any other duties which are within the scope and purpose of the job.
You Will Have The Following Strengths:
- Previous experience as working as an Assistant Producer
- Experience of self-editing on Adobe Premiere Pro
- Experience of self-shooting with a variety of cameras
- Experience of supervising edits for promos and features
- Demonstrates good editorial judgement
- Ability to create original ideas and produce compelling content
We’d Love If You Also Have These:
- Experience of script writing
- Experience on a wide range of sports programming, including Live OB’s, quick turnaround highlights, documentaries, magazine shows.
- Knowledge of basketball
- A second European language
- Health & Safety training in Production
- We are fuelled by Persistence, adapting and seeking solutions in the face of challenges.
- We support and elevate diverse voices, promoting equity and Inclusion within our company, industries and community.
- We operate with a spirit of Entrepreneurialism, a willingness to take risks and mindset that is built to disrupt.
- We rely on Collaboration across our network to power culture and unite people around the world.
- We hold ourselves to the highest standards of Excellence in every aspect of our work, including how we interact with one another, our clients and our partners.
Our Work Ethic:
We know the world has changed, and we want to offer our employees the chance to collaborate at our unique office spaces, whilst enjoying the convenience of working from home. We’ve adopted a hybrid working approach to give more flexibility on where and how we work. You’ll find out more about what this means for this role during the recruitment process, but we are currently excited to have our employees experience our office culture as much as possible.
Endeavor unites and brings people together in our love of sport, culture, and entertainment. We understand this can only be accomplished when we harness the entirety of our company and lead with a lens of diversity, equity, and inclusion in everything we do. It means that we engage in anti-racism and ally-ship the way we do anything. Fiercely and fearlessly. As a global company that drives culture we endeavor to reflect the world’s diverse voices both internally and externally to ensure success in our mission.
If you require reasonable accommodation during the application and selection process, please let us know. We will work together to best meet your needs.
IMG is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, or religion or belief.
- Income protection
- Life insurance
- Private medical insurance
- Pension contribution
- 23 days holiday + bank holidays + Winter break
- Dental insurance
- Green car scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Subsidized office canteen
- Free breakfast
- Free on-site parking
- Eye Care
- Endeavor Wellness – lunch and learn events
- EAP – range of practical and emotional support services
- Dependent care – 5 days subsidized emergency child, pet, elder care
- Subsidized gym membership / Class-pass
- Health Screening
- Will Writing
- Dynamic office environment with great people!
- Regular team and company networking events/celebrations
- Access to free tickets to sporting and entertainment events
We appreciate the time take to apply for the role and your recent interest in IMG. We will review all applications within five working days and be in touch with those who have been shortlisted to the next stage. Unfortunately, due to volume we are not able to get back to everyone individually so if you have not heard back from us unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion and wish you all the best in your search.
- Tele/Virtual Interview – up to 30 mins with member of talent acquisition team
- 1st stage interview – Virtual/in person – with hiring manager and peer
- 2nd stage interview – if required
A Bit About Us:
IMG Studios & Production is part of Endeavor, a global entertainment, sports and content company, home to the world’s most dynamic and engaging storytellers, brands, live events and experiences. The company is comprised of industry leaders including entertainment agency WME; sports, fashion, events and media company IMG; and premier mixed martial arts organization UFC. The Endeavor network specializes in talent representation; marketing and licensing; content development, distribution and sales; event management; and a number of direct-to-consumer offerings.
Endeavor LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/company/endeavor-co/mycompany/
Endeavor Website – https://www.endeavorco.com/
IMG Media LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/company/img-media/
IMG Media Website – https://img.com/expertise/media/