- Steam Motion & Sound
- Job title
- Post Production
- Postcode of work
- Experience required
- 1 - 2 years
- Working days
- 5 day week
- Additional days
- Date posted
- 05 Sep 2022
Steam Motion and Sound is an Award Winning Production and Post-Production company based in Soho London.
We are looking for a Runner to join our team.
The role will be varied and cover everything from getting coffees to assisting with the ingest of footage.
While there will be occasional on-set duties the role is predominantly office/studio based.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
– Keep studio / building tidy
– Stock kitchen / get coffees
– Answer phone
– Greet clients
– Run errands
– Ingest footage
– Admin tasks
– On-set running duties
– Maintain camera equipment and logs
– Ad-hoc tasks
– Work across weekend / evenings may be required on occasion, and will be compensated with TOIL where applicable.
– Would ideally have 1-2 years work experience in a client/customer based role
– Must have an interest in post-production
– Ability to show initiative and be proactive
– Quick learner
– Good at problem solving and multitasking
– Excellent communication skills