- Premier League Productions
- Job title
- Production Management
- Postcode of work
- Closing date
- 14 Sep 2022
- Experience required
- Working days
- Additional days
- Date posted
- 05 Sep 2022
PREMIER LEAGUE PRODUCTIONS
Contract Type/Length: Fixed-Term until 2nd June 2023
We have an exciting opportunity to join the Premier League Productions (PLP) team as a Production Assistant within our Access & Onsite Department. We are looking for a proactive team player who can provide admin support for the Access team.
- To provide key production assistance and administrative support within the Access & Onsite team at Premier League Productions.
- Assistance with setting up shoots in the UK (and occasionally abroad), including booking crew and reporters, sourcing locations and props, voiceovers, camera kit, travel, accommodation, visas, carnets where applicable, call sheets.
- Occasionally you will be required to go onsite to ensure the smooth production of these shoots.
- Production administration: invoice processing, creating purchase orders, cost-tracking, post-production paperwork where necessary (PAP, stills lists, music cue sheets etc.)
- Recording shift patterns & other information on MediaPulse (scheduling tool), assisting with Health and Safety measures where necessary.
- Point of contact for both internal and external clients.
- You may also be required to carry out any other duties which are within the scope and purpose of the job as directed by the Production Co-ordinator and Production Manager.
- Previous administration experience (preferably in a production environment).
- Previous experience in a customer facing role dealing with queries.
- Appreciation for production processes (including pre, production and post-production).
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Packages with good typing speed.
- Excellent organisation and communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Excellent interpersonal skills (when to employ tact, diplomacy, discretion).
- The ability to work well as part of a team, with a good level of initiative to be able to effectively complete tasks on your own without close supervision.
- Previous experience of working to tight deadlines and working effectively under pressure.
- Excellent time management – reliable and punctual.
- Positive, professional, and keen approach to work, demonstrating a drive to progress in Production Management.
- Previous experience in a Production Assistant or Runner role.
- This is a fixed term role based at Stockley Park, Uxbridge (free on-site parking)
- Average 40 Hours per week (flexible working/hybrid working will be considered).
- Occasional scheduled weekend working, including some days over the Christmas period/Bank Holidays as required.
For the full job description and to apply, please click here. Application deadline is Wednesday 14th September 2022 at 11:59pm.
About Premier League Productions
Premier League Productions (PLP) is proud to be the production partner of the most-watched football league in the world. Globally, we broadcast to 190 out of 193 UN member states, serve over 100 broadcast partners and our work is available to 704million homes. Our wide array of high-quality output includes live matches, digital content, studio shows, promos, and magazine programming, all delivered across multiple platforms.
Diversity Statement for IMG
IMG unites and brings people together in our love of sport, culture, and entertainment. We understand this can only be accomplished when we harness the entirety of our company and lead with a lens of diversity, equity, and inclusion in everything we do. It means that we engage in anti-racism and allyship the way we do anything. Fiercely and Fearlessly. As a global company that drives culture, we endeavour to reflect the world’s diverse voices both internally and externally to ensure success in our mission.
IMG is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, or religion or belief.
To find out more about IMG Studios please visit: www.img-studios.com
To find out more about IMG please visit: www.img.com