- Job title
- South East
- Postcode of work
- Experience required
- Working days
- Additional days
- Date posted
- 15 Jun 2022
Exciting opportunity to work at a fresh and vibrant company based inside the world famous
Pinewood Studios. Uni-versal Extras are a highly successful Extras casting agency. We have
supplied walk-ons, background and supporting artists for TV, Film, Commercials, Corporate
& Music Videos for over 15 years. Our extensive client base includes: the BBC, ITV,
DreamWorks, Warner Bros, Sony, Universal, Paramount and many others.
You will be working with and assisting Senior Casting Agents to achieve their project briefs.
As well as being involved with the checking and booking of Supporting Artists/Extras, you
will be responsible for various administrative tasks and productions set by the Senior
Casting Coordinators and Casting Agents including:
• Discussing details of potential roles with the Supporting Artists on our database via
telephone and our in-house messaging systems.
• Creation and maintenance of all paperwork relating to a production using Microsoft
excel and our in-house database.
• Maintaining production details and Supporting Artist diaries using our in-house system.
• Provide a high level of Artist support at all times.
• Provide a professional service which meets our quality assurance standard whilst
achieving the key performance indicator targets which have been set.
• Positively handle challenging Dealing in coming calls / queries about the production
• Maintain & consistently update in a timely fashion all elements of Production Admin
• Assist with Role campaign management i.e. calling through
• Lead Deadline Management for the team & Team members – ensuring all deadlines are
met – or escalated.
• Support Casting Agents with casting support when required
• Ensure Casting Agents have the appropriate levels of available, qualified Extras to fulfil
all production roles in a timely and accurate fashion.
• To coordinate TV and film projects involving the checking and booking of Supporting
• Be responsible for the visual interpretation of brief and production details, a good eye
for a face/body is critical.
• Ensure the company’s mission, products & services are presented consistently and
positively to relevant stakeholders – especially Extras and AD’s.
Qualifications and Skills:
• Recruitment, production or project management experience useful albeit not essential.
• Be confident when dealing with the general public, work colleagues and clients.
• Be able to work to short deadlines with good time-management skills.
• Have an excellent telephone manner and good communication skills.
• Take direction well and be a team player.
• Have good organisation and note taking skills, and be able to multi-task.
• Be computer literate with a good knowledge of Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel.
• Show a willingness to learn with a proactive attitude.
• Be punctual with good time keeping skills.
• Comfortable using CRM or web-based sales and people management systems.
Salary: £22,000-28,000 per year (dependant on experience) plus paid overtime
Office Based at Pinewood Studios, Iver Heath.
Please apply with CV and covering letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org