- Aurora Media
- Job title
- Post Production
- Postcode of work
- Experience required
- Working days
- Additional days
- Date posted
- 10 Jan 2022
At Aurora Media we are look for a Media Resources Coord.
Formed in late 2012, Aurora Media Worldwide is a fully integrated content agency. We develop, produce and distribute original content and programming for international rights holders, broadcasters and brands. Our sweet-spot is working at the modern intersection between live sport, digital, data and brand. We produce global live events, targeted digital and social content, as well as factual and formatted shows. We have a reputation for innovation and IP development as well as familiarity with scale and eye for the spectacular. Our team of 40 have worked in over 35 countries in 8 years and are the proud recipients of numerous industry awards.
• Thorough and conscientious approach to handling of and backing up of different varieties of media on location and at Aurora’s office.
• Be the lead individual handling all media traffic and keeping accurate logs detailing contents and backup locations
• Working as part of a small committed Post-Production team supporting all productions and in-house edits from the start to completion
Skills and Qualifications:
• Background in post-production ideally as a Data Operator in the recent past
• Excellent at thinking on feet, problem solving and strong organisational skills
• Confident using Mac, Premiere Pro and FCP platforms
• Knowledge of LTO archiving processes
• Familiar and happy working in fast moving environments and confident at researching and suggesting improvements to current media handling processes
• Consistent ability to meet due dates and deadlines, whilst maintaining appropriate service levels
• Personable, calm in a crisis, super organised and with strong attention to detail.
• Good understanding of camera operation and confident in handling of production kit
• Knowledge of Quantum LTO procedures
• Good presentation skills.
• Adobe Premiere Pro and Apple post-production experience
• Media Management skills
• Team skills.
• Good client liaison and communication.
Unusual Challenges or Circumstances e.g. shift(s)/ unsocial hours/ travel etc
• Tight deadlines to meet occasionally, unsociable hours, weekend work and foreign travel also possible.
At AMW, we want to create a genuinely inclusive workplace, where we embrace the differences of all of our colleagues and celebrate diversity. We love to see applications from underrepresented groups and welcome applicants from individuals, regardless of their background.
Full job description: Media Resources Co-ordinator – Aurora Media Worldwide