- Motive Pictures
- Job title
- Resources / Facilities
- Postcode of work
- Experience required
- Working days
- 5 day week
- Additional days
- Days off in lieu (DOIL)
- Date posted
- 04 Nov 2021
Contract: Full time, permanent, start December – flexible for right candidate.
Salary: £22,000 p.a.
• Managing diaries of CEO and other senior executives.
• Ensuring external and internal meetings are set up and run successfully, which requires impeccable time management and prioritisation.
• Coordinating weekly team routines, including with counterparts at Endeavor Content in LA and London, and providing any necessary paperwork, and agendas for each as well as taking meeting minutes if needed.
• Coordinating schedules for business trips, which may occasionally require more flexible hours to allow for different time-zones.
• Communicating professionally with all company associates and stakeholders and helping foster a friendly, energised, and dynamic working environment.
• Digital communication management, assigning video conference (i.e., Zoom) lines for meetings and making sure all are effectively coordinated and there are no clashes.
• Managing use of the office by various teams to allow for effective flexible working.
• Helping to edit, proofread, and put together creative treatment/pitch documents for the Editorial Team alongside freelance designers. (Experience of Photoshop and InDesign a plus.)
• Proofreading scripts and other creative work. (Experience of Final Draft a plus.)
• Watermarking and sending out scripts and other editorial materials, keeping a log of communicated materials.
• Maintaining up-to-date company databases of key industry personnel, especially Endeavor Content, UK and US broadcasters, agencies, writers, and producers.
• Making and maintaining project lists of creative and production personnel (e.g., writers, directors, and producers) for Simon and the team.
• Maintaining a tidy office through well-organised and easily accessible filing, both physical (e.g., contracts and scripts) and electronic (computer files).
• Ensuring the office is always stocked with relevant stationary and basic sustenance for the team and clients.
• The right disposition to be an outward-facing representative of the company, including excellent communication skills (both written and verbal), a constructive, diplomatic, and proactive attitude, and operating effectively as a team player.
• Impeccable time management and a clear willingness and ability to multitask, often having to take ownership over prioritising tasks.
• The ability to work well under pressure and be flexible to changing priorities.
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, Zoom and ideally Final Draft.
• Knowledge of Film/TV production and a clear passion for the industry is strongly desired.
• Must have the permanent right to work in the UK.
This is an entry level position, so no previous experience necessary. Passion for the industry, great organisational skill, strong communication and a willingness to learn desired.
These terms are not exhaustive and are provided for guidance only.
Send CV and cover to email@example.com