- Job title
- Resources / Facilities
- Postcode of work
- WFH / NW1
- Experience required
- Working days
- Additional days
- Date posted
- 07 Oct 2021
- HR & Office Administrator
- Management Assistant
- Driver Storeperson
- Van Driver
- Training and Workforce Liaison Manager – Northern Ireland
- Digital Coordinator
- Film and Animation Administrator
- Post Production Runner
- Digital Coordinator
- Bursary Programme Manager (3.5 days pw)
- Rheolwr Cyswllt Hyfforddiant (Training Liaison Manager)
- Training Liaison Manager
- Talent Coordinator
- Office/Production Assistant
Grants and Contracts Manager
- Job type:Permanent
- Hours:Full Time
- Salary:£38,000 – £42,000
- Deadline:19 Oct 2021
Grants and Contract Manager will support the Head of Finance & Operations and lead on various grant, bursaries and non-grant programmes ensuring that projects fall within budget, are contracted in a timely manner and subsequently monitored. They will work collaboratively across the organisation to ensure that funders’ requirements are met.
Grants Contracts and Bursaries Management
- In collaboration with delivery teams, develop appropriate schemes, guidelines, funding programmes, application and assessment forms for the fund.
- Work closely with the delivery team to regularly inform fund priorities and processes.
- Managing finance process for grants commissioning rounds and tenders.
- Collate the assessment of applications to the funds, reviewing project budgets and cash flow summaries, financial assessment and presenting recommendations to the relevant decision panel or delivery managers.
- Manage master templates of grants and bursaries contracts with regular reviews.
- Issue and manage grant contracts ensuring that these are legally sound and are linked with deliverables and are in line with the company procurement policy.
- Preparing weekly journals for new commitments, adjustments and fall-ins including supporting documents, processing claims and payments.
- Preparing monthly grants cash flow forecasting from grants system.
- Ensuring projects are within budget and are processed in a timely manner.
- Work with other colleagues in ScreenSkills to monitor grants, including appropriate outcomes and reporting regimes and authorise grant payments.
- Work with other colleagues in ScreenSkills to maintain effective customer focused relationships with the grant recipients.
- Work closely with delivery and finance team to develop an effective grants and contracts process, ongoing evaluation and continual improvement of the process.
- Work closely with Bursaries team to effectively manage finance process for bursaries including guide and process.
Learn more and apply at https://www.screenskills.com/vacancies/grants-and-contracts-manager/20150/