- Dimension Studio
- Job title
- Postcode of work
- Experience required
- Working days
- Additional days
- Date posted
- 21 Sep 2021
About the Role
Demand for our Avatar pipeline has gone through the roof so we’re looking for Producers with a specialised skillset who are looking to diversify their capabilities in their next role. We need a mo-cap expert. Someone with 5 years production experience within the mo-cap industry who can expertly navigate our projects through the complexities of motion data.
In turn, we’ll teach you our character pipelines, spanning volumetric video and avatar creation, moulding you into an amazing Character Producer.
This position will require you to manage the production process through pitching, data capture, to final delivery. You’ll be the interface between Dimension and outsource partners responsible for capturing mo-cap data.
You’ll be technically minded, have on set experience, have proven experience managing clients through complex productions, and be familiar with industry standard processes around animation, avatars, and 3D assets. You’ll need excellent leadership, organisational and problem solving skills – as well as the ability to work strategically across multiple deliveries. You’ll be the first point of contact on every aspect of the post production process, reporting directly into the Management Team.
- Manage multiple projects from pre-production to release, ensuring production pipelines are carried out effectively on all projects
- Running shoots
- Manage and interface with clients and partners
- Improve the implementation and execution of production best practices
- Communicate and mitigate any project risks or issues with the Production Director and other appropriate team members
- Create relevant documentation for production pipelines and processes
- Demonstrate exemplary leadership and communication skills
- Effectively manage project-based staffing needs and budget plans
- Ensure the high quality standards and expectations of the Dimension studio are met across all projects
- Ensure task trackers and bug databases are maintained and improved where applicable
Learn more and apply here