- Job title
- Postcode of work
- Experience required
- Working days
- 5 day week
- Additional days
- Date posted
- 15 Sep 2021
Working to the Director of Communications and Marketing and Head of Marketing and Communications, this role will involve writing, editing and designing across the entire range of communications output including newsletters, the website, pamphlets, flyers, reports and press releases. It may include covering social media and assisting in organising events. This is an opportunity for an energetic self-starter to join the communications and marketing team of this busy organisation at the heart of the UK’s screen-based industries.
- To organise, write, edit and publish a wide range of communications including newsletters and content for the ScreenSkills website.
- To work with ScreenSkills colleagues and industry stakeholders to produce press releases and create other media moments.
- Developing, and updating existing, ScreenSkills collateral for teams across the company, including digital and print ads, booklets, leaflets and PowerPoints.
- Working with marcomms team on developing social media campaigns (look and words), including liaising with external design agencies
- Sourcing images from productions for use in collateral and on the ScreenSkills website and managing the company picture library
- Commissioning and/or writing and editing case studies
- Proofing work for colleagues and helping them with templates when required
- Researching and updating press contacts, (currently using Meltwater)
Learn more and apply here