- Aurora Media
- Job title
- Post Production
- Postcode of work
- Closing date
- 17 Feb 2021
- Experience required
- Working days
- 5 day week
- Additional days
- Date posted
- 15 Feb 2021
Post-Production Facilities Co-ordinator
Aurora Media Worldwide are hiring for a Post-Production Facilities Co-ordinator to join the team to oversee the scheduling and workflow of the Post-Production Department.
You’ll need to have a background in Post-Production and/or Media Management, be super organised and also familiar with working in fast moving environments.
Please only apply if you have the following experience:
– Background in post-production and/or Media Management,
– Managing of post-production workflow documents,
– Scheduling of post-production facilities,
– Knowledge of technical broadcast delivery requirements,
– Familiar with working in fast moving environments and solving problems quickly and on the fly,
– Consistent ability to meet due dates and deadlines, whilst maintaining appropriate service levels,
– Personable, calm in a crisis, super organised and with great attention to detail.
Full job description can be found on our website: https://www.auroramedia.com/
Please send your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com
Closing date for applications is Wednesday 17th February 2021
At Aurora, we want to create a genuinely inclusive workplace, where we embrace the differences of all our colleagues and celebrate diversity. We love to see applications from underrepresented groups and welcome applicants from individuals, regardless of their background.