- Green Rock
- Job title
- Postcode of work
- WFH / W1
- Experience required
- Working days
- Additional days
- Date posted
- 23 Oct 2020
Reports to: Head of Post Production
Location: London, W1
Contract: Full-time contract
Experience: Proven industry experience. Preference within Post facility
Salary: £40-50k depending on experience
Green Rock is among the first of a new breed of content creator for a digital-first world; a fastmoving creative business able to realise the commercial power and brand potential of content. Working across a range of digital platforms we enable brands and organisations to make the most of their content in a digital-first world. Our clients include NatWest, ITV, Netflix, The British Museum
and the BBC.
As one of Green Rock’s Editors you will be working in a Post Production facility servicing both internal and external clients. You will have a strong work ethic and a familiarity working across a range of content including a range of digital and broadcast content in a fast-paced environment, where working on numerous projects from branded content to long-form factual documentaries is common
You will be fully competent using the Adobe CC suite of software, specifically Premiere and After Effects. An understanding of colour correction and overall working knowledge of DaVinci Resolve is preferable. Previous experience working within a Post facility is preferred, with an understanding of workflows, delivery specifications and deadlines.
You need to be organised, creative and versatile across promo and long-form content with a full capability to work solely or within a creative team. Client facing experience is important, as well as a desire to expand your range of familiar formats and help to drive new content within Green Rock.
You must have the focus to simultaneously manage several video productions from start to finish, ensuring they align with the brand strategy and visual identity.
Previous experience should be in video production, broadcast, agency, and/or an online environment.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
• Lead Editor on a range of content: high-quality promos, social driven content and feature length documentaries
• Offer creative input, advice and ideas on a range of projects throughout the post-production process
• Create motion graphics for digital content as well as generating ideas for graphic led videos
• Level of internal QC responsibilities for promo/social content and lead Offline Editor on longform broadcast content (Online Editor experience is preferable)
• Adhere to strict deadlines and responsible for ensuring output meets client demands
• Ability to work with a brief and often run with an idea or concept with self-direction
• Ability to work independently, including some scripting and archive research
• Oversee the technical aspects of the edit with a working understanding of common technical challenges within a Post environment
• Adhere to brand guidelines and Green Rock standards
• Work well as part of a team whilst maintaining good relationships with clients
Essential Skills & Requirements:
• Advanced skills in Adobe Creative suite – especially Premiere Pro and After Effects
• Creative mind and storytelling skills with a passion to create content.
• Well organised with the capacity to work on multiple projects at the same time
• Have a good aptitude for technology and understanding of the Post Production process
• Demonstrate an understanding of how video works within a multi-platform environment and what makes video content engaging
• Quick thinking, flexible approach and ability to drive creative thinking
• Ability to work independently as well as part of a team in a fast-changing, highly collaborative environment
• Ability to concentrate on several areas of work at one time, prioritising the workload, delivering consistently to deadlines and reacting positively to changes and conflicting priorities.
• Experience of working on both editorial and branded content
• Have excellent communication and organisational skills
• Have an attention to detail and accuracy
• Be able to take direction as well as offer creative input
• Technical understanding of codes/formats for multiple platforms and assist in project asset management
• Have a preferred knowledge in DaVinci Resolve
Whilst Green Rock is currently largely operating remotely, on-site location will be largely based at our London post facility.
Application by email only: email@example.com
Please answer the following in your cover email:
Q1 Do you have proven experience in a post facility?
Q2. Are you proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud, primarily Premiere and After Effects?
Q3. Are you comfortable working on short form digital content to long-form broadcast?