- Job title
- Post Production
- Postcode of work
- Closing date
- 7 Sep 2020
- Experience required
- Working days
- 5 day week
- Additional days
- Date posted
- 03 Sep 2020
Reporting into the Technical Operations Manager, the Media Coordinator will be responsible for processing and archiving all UEFA related media coming through IMG.
Application deadline is Monday 7th September 2020 at 11:59pm.
- Collating and backing up all shoot rushes.
- Compiling shoot rushes and syncing IVs on Adobe Premiere
- Logging and ingesting of all rushes to UEFA’s bespoke archive system.
- Management of media on Nearline and Synology storage systems.
- Management and distribution of shoot kit (hard drives, card readers, SD cards etc…
- Managing FTP requests – uploads and downloads
- IPD management – clearing used clips, organising and labelling footage
- Keeping all spreadsheets and documentation up to date.
Learn more and apply here.