- One Young World
- Job title
- Postcode of work
- Experience required
- Working days
- 5 day week
- Additional days
- Date posted
- 13 Jul 2020
One Young World is a UK based charity and the global forum for young leaders. We believe there is a troubling lack of leadership in today’s world and we firmly believe young people show more moral courage, bravery and activism than many people in power. We focus on platforming the work these young people do from protests for justice, legal reform to start ups in the tech space.
Every year we convene over 2000 young leaders from over 196 different countries in a different city of the world in our annual Summit which is the most international event second only to the Olympics. We also run online campaigns and conduct outreach to our 12k+ community of young leaders. We have had world leaders such as Dr Jane Goodall, Edward Enninful, Environmentalist and Supermodel Doutzen Kroes, Terry Crews, Nobel Laureate Professor Yunus, Ellie Goulding, Sir Richard Branson, Emma Watson, Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and Cher contribute to our events.
We are looking for an experienced and creative Digital Content Editor to join our team! You will be responsible for capturing, editing, and producing photos and videos for internal and external purposes. You’ll create content that shares our story and vision, promote our brand, and makes an impact across many different digital platforms. More specifically, you’ll:
– Create video and images that motivate, inspire, educate, inform and sell, across a wide variety of digital platforms including website and social media
– Work closely with the Digital Communications team to create concepts and designs for new digital projects
– Manage brand assets and look and feel, with regards to external partnerships
– Assist with the digital communications efforts at the annual One Young World Summit, including:
– Edit Summit video and image content in an extremely fast-paced environment for quick turnaround
– Manage a team of video and graphic design volunteers for the duration of the Summit period
– Work closely with third party vendors to organise on-site filming requirement
Start asap, probation with review for ongoing role
Would suit an experienced editor.
To learn more and apply,, please visit here