- European Tour Productions
- Job title
- Production Management
- Postcode of work
- Closing date
- 1 Mar 2020
- Experience required
- Working days
- 5 day week
- Additional days
- Date posted
- 26 Feb 2020
Reporting into Production Manager, the Production Coordinator will provide key production co-ordination and assistance to the Production Managers, working across a range of live and non live productions.
Application deadline is Sunday 1st March 2020 at 11:59pm.
- To provide key production assistance and co-ordination support across a range of live and non live productions based in the UK and globally.
- Preparing Outside Broadcasts, preparing call sheets and completing risk assessments.
- Looking after all travel arrangements for crew and contributors
- Support the team with budgeting, contracting and general administrative duties.
- Make sure that all productions are compliant, follow H & S guidelines and that all production insurance is in place
- Creating Call sheets and being point of contact for crew out of office hours;
- Clearing Archive footage and Music where applicable;
- Booking talent &arranging travel arrangements etc;
- Completing all post production paperwork;
- Cost tracking on a daily basis and keeping track of relevant costs with the Finance Assistant. Processing invoices and raising purchase orders;
- Trouble shooting and dealing with ad hoc production queries/duties within the department in conjunction with the Production Manager;
- Managing floats and expenses;
- A keen willingness to develop knowledge and understanding of the production process
- You may also be required to carry out any other duties which are within the scope and purpose of the job.