- Job title
- Production Management
- Postcode of work
- End date
- 1 Mar 2020
- Experience required
- Working days
- 5 day week
- Additional days
- Date posted
- 26 Feb 2020
Reporting into the Production Manager, the Production Coordinator will provide key production co-ordination and assistance to the Production Manager and Editorial team.
Application deadline is Sunday 1st March 2020 at 11:59pm.
- Arranging domestic and International shoots.
- To provide key production assistance and co-ordination support.
- Booking freelancers and post production facilities.
- Ensuring Risk Assessments are properly created by the relevant Producer.
- Creating Call sheets and being point of contact for crew out of office hours.
- Clearing Archive footage and Music where applicable.
- Booking talent &arranging travel arrangements etc.
- Completing PAP post production paperwork;
- Cost tracking on a daily basis and keeping track of relevant costs with the Finance Assistant. Processing invoices and raising purchase orders.
- Trouble shooting and dealing with ad hoc production queries/duties within the department in conjunction with the Production Manager.
- Managing floats and expenses.
- Being point of contact for internal and external clients.
- You may also be required to carry out any other duties which are within the scope and purpose of the job.
Learn more and apply here