- Job title
- Postcode of work
- Closing date
- 28 Feb 2020
- Experience required
- Working days
- 5 day week
- Additional days
- Date posted
- 26 Feb 2020
Reporting into the Series Producer, the Assistant Producer will assist in the production of CNN Living Golf
Application deadline is Friday 28th February 2020 at 11:59pm.
- Work closely with Production Manager and Series Producer to ensure smooth running of multi-faceted TV production
- Assist with the organization of CNN Living Golf production team – working with Series Producer on schedules, editorial content and budgets
- Research global golf stories with editorial merit that meet CNN’s guidelines. Plan subsequent shoots and production schedule.
- Direct and produce camera crews and presenter on location around the world, using interesting and innovative methods to capture any given story.
- Experience filming with FS7 or similar camera and ability to film on location when required
- Self-editing rushes on Adobe Premiere for smooth delivery to editor.
- Writing show scripts that are not only editorially strong but are factually correct.
- Ensure each monthly show is delivered on time to CNN.
- Work with Series Producer, Production Manager and Production Coordinator to ensure budget is used appropriately and efficiently
- Grow relationships with golf federations, players, agents, sponsors, PR companies and wider IMG and Endeavor colleagues to improve Living golf access to golf content and commercial opportunities
- Develop “digital-first” content and grow the online/social media presence of Living Golf.
Learn more and apply here