- Slim FIlm & TV
- Job title
- Production Management
- Postcode of work
- Experience required
- Working days
- 5 day week
- Additional days
- Date posted
- 15 Feb 2020
Slim Film + Television is an independent company producing outstanding drama for the UK and international market. A small, dedicated team, we are currently in production on two international HETV dramas for major broadcasters, To meet the challenge of getting new projects into production whilst delivering over 20 episodes of drama in the coming year, we are seeking a highly organised and enthusiastic Inhouse Coordinator to join our production team.
Working to the Managing Director and the Senior Management Team, the successful candidate will also provide general assistance to the Managing Director. A key part of the role is to carry out development and production tasks across the company’s slate of projects. With a keen interest in and experience of practical drama production, they will have a clear understanding of the key milestones at every stage of production.
The ideal candidate will:
• Already have some experience of working on drama productions or scripted projects.
• Provide highly efficient personal assistance support to the Managing Director including efficient diary management and making travel arrangements.
• Anticipate problems and take the initiative to ensure that the Managing Director’s day runs as smoothly as possible.
• Track and take a keen interest in all production negotiations in order to
provide timely assistance to the Managing Director and the Senior Management Team
• Organise the filing of all drafts (both digital and hard copies) of legal and financial documents and prepare final copies of contracts for signature and distribution.
• File, progress reports and continuity reports as they come in from productions.
• Assist with ensuring that productions adhere to Slim’s processes.
• Help the development team with research and administrative tasks.
• Answer the phone, organise meetings and events, receive guests and manage office supplies.
• Arrange board meetings and file board notes and minutes.
• Take minutes at the weekly company meeting.
• Have strong IT skills and an excellent working knowledge of key programmes in Microsoft Office including Excel.
• Assist the accounts department with coordinating both company and production accounts.
• Maintain a positive working relationship with production coordinators on location.
• Manage the office diary and meetings and facilitate excellent communication between Slim and our production teams.
• File CANS and deal terms to facilitate the contracting of cast and crew.
• Assist with post-production and delivery tasks.
• Maintain a flexible approach to working in order to respond to urgent queries outside office hours – especially when team members and/or productions are working in different time zones.
• Thrive in a highly pressured production environment.
This is a rare, inhouse role for a professional with some TV drama or scripted experience who is seeking to build a career in HETV drama production. The Inhouse Coordinator role will initially run until the end of 2020 but there will be the potential to convert to a permanent job. There will be a 3-month probation period.
To apply, please send a CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org In your letter, please detail your drama and/or scripted experience and provide information on the skills and experience that make you ideal for the In-house Coordinator role.