- Pro Motion Hire
- Job title
- South East
- Postcode of work
- Experience required
- Working days
- 5 day week
- Additional days
- Date posted
- 10 Feb 2020
Facility Manager – Brighton Office
Managing the day to day running of the Brighton office including overall responsibility for all job bookings and the supervision of the in-house technician with support from the London office.
- Dealing with all client equipment hire booking requests.
- Responding to any client problems or queries.
- Liaising with Regional Bookings teams and Operations Manager to organise the movement of equipment between depots.
- Building & developing good industry relationships within the area.
- Developing new business in conjunction with Client Relationship Manager.
- Driving forward the Brighton office and investigating new opportunities alongside the Pro Motion management team
- Various administrative duties including setting up new client accounts and regular invoicing.
- Dealing with the day to day running of the Brighton office
- General ad hoc duties
- Exceptional levels of customer service.
- Excellent phone manner and comfortable dealing with a high volume of e-mails & phone calls every day.
- Good knowledge of a broad range of broadcast equipment – 4K & HD cameras, lighting, sound, grip etc
- Strong computer skills inc Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work autonomously & efficiently under pressure in a busy environment.
- Relevant industry experience desirable – either within a Rental house or Production.
- Full clean Driving license and knowledge of Brighton desirable
- Good organisation and time management skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
Maternity Cover – 9 months starting May 2020. This position has arisen due to our current Facilities Manager in Brighton moving to London to cover the Operations Manager who will be going on maternity leave.
Full time – Mon-Fri 9-6pm
Salary – Based on experience
Send CV and cover to firstname.lastname@example.org