- Chocolate Films
- Job title
- Postcode of work
- Closing date
- 29 Feb 2020
- Experience required
- Working days
- 5 day week
- Additional days
- Date posted
- 08 Feb 2020
Chocolate Films Workshops is looking for a Producer (London)
Chocolate Films Workshops is the educational arm of the social enterprise production company Chocolate Films. We run workshops in creative digital skills for children and young people and are soon to launch new courses for adults.
We are looking for a producer to work with our clients, partners and communities to develop creative and empowering digital media workshops for people of all ages. If you are driven and passionate about the importance of creative education, this is the role for you. This is a fantastic opportunity at a time when the Chocolate Films Workshops is preparing to expand and move into a permanent space in Nine Elms.
You must have proven experience of working within communities, managing educational programmes and have great organisational skills.
● Enhanced DBS checked
● 2 years experience working in education
● Degree level education
● Marketing and Sales Experience
● Some knowledge of documentary filmmaking, animation and fiction
● A confident and passionate communicator that is driven to actively promote, advocate and grow our social remit offering workshops to all
● Instrumental in bringing about the long-term social vision for Chocolate Films Workshops
● Develop new partnerships and maintain existing relationships with clients.
● A strong and knowledge understanding of writing sales proposals and successful funding applications for educational programmes
● Communicating clearly and with filmmakers/facilitators and monitoring all stages of projects to guarantee that they run smoothly.
● Excellent at evaluation and monitoring the success of workshop projects
● Organising training and development for filmmakers Chocolate Films
● Ensuring that workshop projects are delivered to brief, on budget and on time, and monitored from beginning to end.
● Being creatively engaged in projects – suggesting ideas, and having best practice to engage with community groups, as well as understanding outputs and outcomes of the project.
● Regularly working with our sales and marketing team to celebrate and promote projects and our outreach work.
● Working to bring in new clients to the company
What are we looking for in a candidate?
● Someone that enjoys taking responsibility and working independently
● Great communication skills and a positive outlook (even when the pressure’s on!)
● Excellent organisational skills, including prioritising and working to deadlines
● Great writing skills for website, social media, blogs and sales proposals
● A keen eye for detail and understanding of budget restraints.
● Creative opinions and the confidence to express them.
● An understanding of workshop processes and techniques
● A personable and professional character that will allow you to build rapport with everyone you deal with.
● The ability to work effectively on G-suite, Basecamp, Hubspot, (and the ability to learn new systems fast!)
To apply, please send the following to email@example.com
● A cover letter that tells us why you want to be at Chocolate Films Workshops, and what you will bring to the company
RATE: £24-26,500 per year depending on experience + 20 days holidays
Duration: Permanent Full-time position (with an initial 6 month trial/ probation period)
Regular working week Monday to Friday 9am – 6.00pm, but flexibility essential.