- Job title
- Postcode of work
- Experience required
- 3- 4 years
- Working days
- 5 day week
- Additional days
- Days off in lieu (DOIL)
- Date posted
- 01 Feb 2020
Contented Group: Shooting Producer
Start asap in perm role
Some weekend work may be required – DOIL applicable
Ability to drive an advantage but not essential
Special skills: experience with digital and social formats, Adobe Creative Suite and shoot skills on DSLR up to Pro-Level cameras is essential.
Who we are
CONTENTED is a global creative production company. We partner with the world’s biggest brands, creative and media agencies, to create award
winning work that makes everyone feel… CONTENTED. Established in 2013 CONTENTED’s scale and experience allows us to produce commercials,
television programmes, branded films, podcasts and social content at the right price for our clients.
CONTENTED’s in-house team of creatives, designers, animators, producers and editors build effective stories for our clients that are fit for every platform.
Here at Contented we strongly believe learning, growing and honing our existing skills will not only improve us individually as professionals, but most importantly improve our output.
The candidate will show a willingness to push the skills they already have whilst also being open to learning and growing within the role to both better themselves and Contented.
CONTENTED are looking for an exceptionally well organised Shooting Producer to join them at their central London office. Working primarily on a major sporting client, the successful applicant will be expected to prep, shoot and edit a variety of sports content across all platforms.
Reporting to the Senior Producer, the Shooting Producer is responsible for logistical delivery of all client video briefs, responsible for managing the project budget, schedules and the end to end management of projects, acting as a liaison between the client and CONTENTED’s in-house Creative and Production teams.
You will be an experienced negotiator and organiser, develop and maintain relationships with client and suppliers alike, ensuring that best value is secured constantly.
The Shooting Producer will:
• Manage the set-up, administration, pre-production, post-production and logistic implementation of shoots.
• Create shoot briefs, call sheets and detailed shoot schedules.
• Advance planning, managing schedules and delivery, and adherence to budget.
• Independently shoot content using latest camera technologies, working to a specific brief (confidence with shooting across DSLR range up to Pro-level) as well as a good knowledge of basic lighting and audio set up.
• Be able to work with a range of talent and contributors, getting the best out of them on set.
• Edit and deliver quality content as per client brief at speed to meet fast turnaround deadlines.
• Provisionally book, option, and confirm contributors and crew – locations, studios, product and travel logistics – ensuring transparency of cost, and rigid budget control.
• Occasionally manage the production of overseas shoots, carnet provisions, liaising with service companies where needed.
• Experience in content storytelling through social media with a strong knowledge of social trends and platform dimensions.
• Ensure back-up and security of all footage, capable of using ftp and NAS systems.
• Maintain a history of all external crews and contributors for reference.
The Shooting Producer will have:
• A minimum of 3 years relevant experience producing sports video content.
• Understanding and experience of all digital video formats and social media platforms.
• Fully-versed in Adobe Creative suite and understanding of digital asset management.
• Ability to make sound decisions, focus on detail, and problem solve independently.
• Experience with talent and securing solid relationships and rapport is key.
• Willingness to travel within the UK and have a full clean UK drivers’ licence.
If you have these skills and this sounds like the right role for you then please apply.
CV and cover to email@example.com