- Job title
- Post Production
- Postcode of work
- Experience required
- 3- 4 years
- Working days
- 5 day week
- Additional days
- Date posted
- 01 Feb 2020
Job Advert: Full Time Editor (January 2020)
Lonelyleap is a collaborative, transatlantic team of strategists, directors, cinematographers, designers, editors and producers. Our films are based on human truths. They communicate at a deep level: stimulating intelligence, feeding curiosity and inspiring action.
We now have an opportunity for a talented Editor to join our team in London.
The suitable candidate will have a passion for storytelling alongside proven experience in branded content, producing high quality documentary, brand, corporate and commercial films.
This role requires at least 3+ years experience in the industry as an Editor with a solid post production background.
- Offloading and transcoding rushes from various cameras and formats
- Craft films of varying length and style
- Take direction and feedback as well as provide creative input and flair
- Delivery of films to detailed technical specifications
Essential Knowledge & Experience:
Proven experience in:
• Offline and online editing
- Documentary style storytelling
- Codecs and media formats
• Collaborative editing with directors, producers and external clients
- Ability to juggle multiple projects
- A solid knowledge and understanding of Adobe Premiere Pro
- Detail orientated approach to editing and project management
• Excellent communicator
• Flexible and organised
• Ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Mac savvy
• Knowledge of Davinci Resolve, After Effects and the rest of the creative suite is desirable but not essential
Please send a CV, examples of your work and covering message including your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note this is not an entry level role so please only apply if you match the desired criteria.