- Job title
- North West
- Postcode of work
- Experience required
- Working days
- 5 day week
- Additional days
- Date posted
- 23 Jan 2020
Are you looking to work in technical broadcast TV? We are hiring a driver to join our Manchester team with
delivering and collecting kit from clients.
About the job!
Ensure equipment is collected/delivered in accordance with agreed production requirements; representing Procam in
a professional manner as required by the Company.
About the role!
• Load and unload vehicle as required
• Drive to/from locations throughout the UK. Some international and overnight drives may be required
• Record visual inspection of vehicle prior to, and after each daily drive
• Be responsible for the security and condition of allocated vehicle and equipment whilst allocated as a driver
• Record written and computerised information as appropriate
• As directed, work within Warehouse shadowing or assisting Kit Room Technicians
• Assist in keeping warehouse areas clean and tidy e.g. sweeping as required
• Adhere to Procam Policies and Processes e.g. Health and Safety policy, Confidentiality
• Ensure relevant knowledge and skills are developed and maintained e.g. by attending demonstrations ortraining as required
• Relevant other duties as assigned. Successful applicants may follow a career path to a technical role
Full, clean drivers licence
Van driving experience is essential for this role
Passion for the technical side of TV & Film
Keenness to learn the equipment
Customer service skills
If you think this sounds like you please send your CV and a brief cover message explaining why you would make a great addition to the team! – Please send to email@example.com
Starting salary £16,100 – £17,100
Full time, permanent position
Please note: We only accept direct applications, strictly no agencies or third-party recruiters, thank you.