- Evoke Films
- Job title
- Production Management
- Postcode of work
- Closing date
- 3 Jan 2020
- Experience required
- 5+ years
- Working days
- 5 day week
- Additional days
- Date posted
- 01 Dec 2019
Head of Production
Evoke Films is seeking a Head of Production to support the Production Director and the division Head of Production to produce and deliver a broad range of content including TV advertising, TV editorial (sponsored) programming, branded social campaigns, digital and ad-hoc special projects including event based content.
The Head of Production will be responsible for the day-to-day management of a key (retained) Production Account. This will involve regular contact with the client, managing the client’s expectations, and working with the client’s key agencies and partners (NY, Paris, London).
In conjunction with the production Executive, the HoP will be responsible for staff and freelance staff provision and allocation of all account staff; line manage Producers, Production Managers and freelance Directors (alongside the CD) and oversee all other production staff who are working on the production account. This is will also involve: overseeing the budgeting process (tenders, development, resources etc.); financial management of projects including: presentation for approval (by PFC) of programme budgets, reconciliations and other ad hoc reports as required.
Along with the Creative Director and in collaboration with the Production Director, the Head of Production will be responsible for responding to the client’s new briefs and requirements and ensuring all productions are delivered in line with the creative brief and work within budget parameters.
It is critical for the Head of Production to ensure content is produced and delivered in line with the larger content strategy; ensuring the production account team establishes and maintains a deep understanding of the brand, the brand values, ethos and strategic vision.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience working across a variety of different campaigns / programmes simultaneously.
- Experience of negotiating deals and contracts with third parties.
- Experience managing the legal, commercial and compliance aspects of a range of production output.
- Knowledge of copyright, music and archive clearance procedures.
- Proven experience of line management of Producers, Production Managers / Coordinators & production teams (and directors as required).
This is a senior client-facing role of a retained, branded content production account producing content for a high-end luxury watch brand. Therefore, applicants must have significant experience as an HOP or equivalent in a variety of genres including advertising or branded content production dealing with high profile talent and clients.
- This is full time, permanent role and will be based at Chiswick Business Park, with occasional travel to the Stockley Park office in Uxbridge.
- Working hours are Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm.
- Regular attendance (and travel to) day or overnight client meetings will be necessary.
- Regular travel to client and partner agencies, including internationally, as necessary
- Occasional travel at short notice will be required.
- Occasional weekend work and unsocial hours – as and when dictated by demanding production schedules.
- Occasional travel to shoots as required/necessary
Application deadline is Friday 3rd January 2020, 11:59GMT
To apply, please click here.
IMG is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, or religion or belief.