- Clear Cut Pictures
- Job title
- Post Production
- Postcode of work
- Experience required
- Working days
- 5 day week
- Additional days
- Date posted
- 19 Nov 2019
Clear Cut Pictures are looking for an enthusiastic runner to join our team in Soho. As a post-production runner, you’ll be looking after our clients and staff members, as well as learning about our workflow and having the opportunity to train new skills.
Applicants do not need previous experience but MUST have an interest in working in post production.
Potential applicants invited to interview may be invited to a 2 hour, shadowing trial shift, an hour in each building where they will follow an existing staff member and be given the opportunity to decide if the role is of further interest
- Tidy and prepare the edit and audio suites daily.
- Hospitality for our clients.
- Answer calls in a professional manner.
- To take lunch orders, pick up and deliver to edit suites.
- To ensure a high level of customer service is delivered at all times.
- Ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team.
- External despatching of tapes/drives.
The role will require you to work shift patterns including weekends and nights.
If you’d like to apply, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org