- Job title
- Resources / Facilities
- South East
- Postcode of work
- Experience required
- Working days
- 5 day week
- Additional days
- Date posted
- 05 Nov 2019
Salary: £20,000 + Pension
An exciting opportunity to work in fresh and vibrant company based inside the world-famous Pinewood Studios. Universal Extras are a highly successful Extras casting agency. We have supplied extras, walk-ons, background and
supporting artists for TV, Film, and Commercials for over ten years.
Working hours: 09:00-17:30 (with 1 hour for lunch)
Please only apply if your commute to Pinewood Film Studios, Iver is less than 45 minutes
As Business Administrator you will responsible for a variety of tasks to ensure the smooth daily operation of the organisation. Duties include supporting senior employees, managing files and data, and maintaining company information databases. You will have excellent communication skills in conjunction with good time management skills and organisational abilities. Knowledge of excel, email, and data entry experience is desirable in this role.
• Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company procedures.
• Support the Casting, Accounting and Operations teams with day to day administration functions.
• Maintain key databases, collate data and produce data reports.
• Provide a client facing customer service role, including answering the telephone, sending emails and greeting visitors.
• Process sensitive information over the telephone and on-line.
• Advise our members on how to make the most of their profiles and what documents are required to be uploaded.
• Review and verify ‘right to work’ documentation.
• Moderate photographs of our members in line with business requirements.
• Follow up timesheets/salary vouchers from our members and clients and process the information on to invoices.
• Photocopying and filing as required.
• Other general office support as required.
Proven administration/co-ordinator or other relevant experience.
Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organisation.
Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
Excellent presentation skills.
Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
Bachelor’s Degree ideal but not necessary.
Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment.
Natural relationship builder with integrity, reliability and maturity.
Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
Excellent time and project management skills.
Keen attention to detail and adherence to deadlines.
Send CV and cover to firstname.lastname@example.org