- Virtual Post Production
- Job title
- Post Production
- Postcode of work
- Experience required
- 1 - 2 years
- Working days
- 5 day week
- Additional days
- Date posted
- 09 Sep 2019
Job Title: Edit Assistant
Responsible to: Head of Post Production
Hours of Work: Various shift patterns 40 hours per week. Start September in perm role.
Summary: Provide Post Production Edit support and assistance throughout the Post Production process from Offline through Online, Audio mix and Delivery.
● Ingesting material to Avid and Adobe offline editing systems.
● Grouping and synching rushes
● Playing out sequences / cuts and uploading them to viewing platforms
● Conforming and preparing audio projects for ProTools mixing
● Conforming and preparing video projects for online editing in Avid/Resolve/Premiere.
● Encoding, transcoding and ingesting material to various digital formats
● First line support to edit suites.
● Creation and preparation of master AS-11 files for the QC department
● Liaising between teams locations to ensure clients needs are met.
● At least 1 years previous experience of working as an Edit Assistant in Post Production or in house facility.
● Experience working with Avid and Adobe systems in a working environment.
● Understanding of NLE media storage and sharing.
● Excellent computer skills with PC (Win 10) and Mac.
● Good understanding of the media production, post production and delivery supply chain
● Good communication skills
● Good understanding and experience of working with different codecs and digital formats.
● Good organisational skills
● Ability to work under pressure
● Team player.
Send CV and cover to email@example.com