In partnership with an international charity we are looking for two Producer/Directors to work on a brand-new awards show.
- Candidates should have experience of producing, filming and overseeing the edit of short VT packages with a distinctive creative style.
- Experience interviewing high profile, global celebrities as well as filming hard hitting subject matters which should be handled sensitively.
- Experience editing appeal films would be advantageous.
- Please note filming will involve oversees travel.
Start and End Dates:
- PD1 – 21st Oct – 20th Dec 2019
- PD2 – 28th Oct – 13th Dec 2019
11th Nov – 20th Dec 2019
DEADLINE FOR ALL APPLICATIONS IS FRIDAY 23RD AUGUST
We will contact you on 27th/28th August if we would like you to come in for an interview.
How to Apply:
Please send your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com
with Producer/Director – Awards Show
as the subject line.
We kindly ask that you only reply if have the credits/experience detailed and respond only in relation to this particular role: other roles on our productions will be advertised in due course.
We would love to be able to contact everyone who replies but due to the volume of responses we receive we are only able to contact applicants whom we would like to meet.
Whizz Kid Entertainment is committed to eliminating bias in areas of selection and assessment directly or indirectly with regards to gender, ethnic background, disability, sexual orientation, religion or age and recruits fairly based only on individual merit and ability. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds.