- Whizz Kid Entertainment
- Job title
- Postcode of work
- Experience required
- Working days
- 5 day week
- Additional days
- Date posted
- 08 Jul 2019
are looking to recruit a Development Intern to join our team and work alongside our creative team.
You needn’t necessarily be a media graduate, you might be someone working in another creative arena but have a burning desire to work in TV or perhaps you have a head full of ideas and a love of writing and need somewhere to channel those energies. Whatever your background and whichever road you have taken to where you are, we don’t mind – we just want the right people, with the passion, ideas, skills and drive!
Our internship scheme provides an opportunity to work alongside industry professionals, providing a genuine, paid learning experience at an established production company.
The role involves developing ideas, cutting sizzle reels, writing treatments, attending and contributing fully to creative brainstorming sessions and participating in the creative processes of programme development.
We are looking for people with:
- creativity and brilliant ideas
- editing skills: Final Cut Pro or Premier ideally
- camera skills
- a passion for television and all things digital
- the ability to work well with others in a creative environment
- confidence and initiative
- relevant skill-set e.g. IT skills: Photoshop/PowerPoint
- a knowledge of current trends in television
Learn more and apply at https://www.whizzkid.tv/internship-do-you-need-your-first-break-in-tv/