- Job title
- Postcode of work
- Experience required
- Working days
- Additional days
- Date posted
- 12 Mar 2019
DRIVER / RUNNER GLASGOW
Are you looking to work in technical broadcast TV? We are hiring a driver to join our Scotland team with delivering and collecting kit from clients.
About the job!
Ensure equipment is collected/delivered in accordance with agreed production requirements; representing Procam in a professional manner as required by the Company.
About the role!
• Load and unload vehicle as required.
• Drive to/from locations throughout the UK. Some international and overnight drives may be required.
• Record visual inspection of the vehicle prior to, and after each daily drive.
• Be responsible for the security and condition of allocated vehicle and equipment whilst allocated as a driver.
• Record written and computerised information as appropriate.
• As directed, work within Warehouse shadowing or assisting Kit Room Technicians.
• Assist in keeping warehouse areas clean and tidy e.g. sweeping as required.
• Adhere to Procam Policies and Processes e.g. Health and Safety policy, Confidentiality
• Ensure relevant knowledge and skills are developed and maintained e.g. by attending demonstrations or training as required.
• Relevant other duties as assigned. Successful applicants may follow a career path to a technical role.
Van driving experience is essential for this role
Passion for technical side of TV & Film
Keenness to learn & train with the equipment
Student or professional credits are advantageous
Experience using TV equipment
If you think this sounds like you please send your CV to email@example.com
Starting salary £15,600 – £16,500
Location Glasgow, Scotland
Full time, permanent position
Please note: We only accept direct applications, strictly no agencies or third-party recruiters. Thank you.