- Potion Pictures
- Job title
- Postcode of work
- Start date
- 11 Mar 2019
- End date
- 10 May 2019
- Experience required
- Working days
- 5 day week
- Additional days
- Date posted
- 29 Jan 2019
JUNIOR MOTION GRAPHIC DESIGNER
We’re looking for a talented and creative junior motion graphic designer to join our team between
March and May, with a possibility of a longer contract.
ABOUT POTION PICTURES
Located near the South Bank in London, Potion Pictures is an award-winning and BAFTA nominated visual
design company specialising in motion graphics, broadcast and live events. Recent projects include
designing the logos and titles for Love Island, Who Wants To Be A Millionaire and The Royal Variety
Performance, as well as producing LED and projected graphics for Five Gold Rings, Strictly Come Dancing
and the Michael McIntyre’s Big Show. Coming up to a busy period, we’re looking to bring in an extra
junior designer on a short term contract.
We put special emphasis on teamwork, peer to peer learning and our overall goal to create outstanding
visual design for the creative industries through expertise and imagination.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We’re looking for a junior motion graphics designer with strong organisational skills and ability to work
within a larger team. Demonstrable experience working with After Effects and Cinema 4D is an absolute
necessity. As well as a desire to learn new skills and complete work to a high standard, we’re looking for
someone to be an active member of the team and assist wherever possible. Equally essential is a friendly
and enthusiastic approach to briefs and teamwork.
Please look at our website www.potionpictures.co.uk in order to gain an understanding of the type of work
that we do.
IDEAL CANDIDATE SPECIFICATION
Experience, Skills and Knowledge
• Experience working in motion graphics, with examples of work that reach professional standards.
• Strong understanding of Adobe Creative Suite, especially After Effects
• Good understanding of Cinema 4D
• Great visual eye for design, including attention to detail
• Time-keeping and project planning skills, including working to deadlines
• An interest in working on live events and studio shows would be an advantage
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Aptitude to understand and follow briefs
● March 10th to May 10th with the prospect of an extension.
● Salary approx. £21,000 to £26,000 pro rata depending on experience
● Flexible working (standard hours 10am to 6pm Mon to Fri, some weekend working required)
● Time off in lieu and overtime bonuses available
If interested in the role please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV and covering letter and link to
No recruitment agents please