- Job title
- Post Production
- Postcode of work
- Start date
- 4 Feb 2019
- Experience required
- 1 - 2 years
- Working days
- 5 day week
- Additional days
- Date posted
- 09 Jan 2019
==JUNIOR VIDEO EDITOR (FULL TIME PERMANENT)====
Please note we are looking for a permanent employee. You will be required to work Mon – Fri 930am-530pm from our Central London Office. If you are looking for a freelance gig please DO NOT apply
We are looking for an experienced junior video editor to work on some of the UK’s biggest YouTube Channels. You will need to have a good knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro or Final Cut Pro, proficient in Mac OS and passionate about YouTube. Skills in After Effects, Photoshop and Filming are a bonus.
You will join a fast paced company with a small but efficient production team delivering professional videos to a global audience.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
• Edit daily Vlogs, Pranks, Music Videos and other cool YouTube content.
• Source additional footage, photos, or music for video projects as needed.
• Exporting video content, including various versions as required.
• Upload videos to YouTube and complete meta data.
• Assist Production Manager with general organisation and coordination as required.
• Ensure all tasks in hand are completed to a high standard and on time.
What Experience, Skills and Attributes you will need:
• Good knowledge of latest Premiere Pro or Final Cut Pro.
• Basic Colour Grading & Audio Mixing.
• Organise and back up footage and in folders.
• High energy level; ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Flexible, adaptable team-player; ability to work as part of a unit.
• Display a professional and courteous manner to all clients, talent and staff.
• Self motivator with excellent organisational and communication skills.
• Being able to prioritise and work under pressure is essential.
• Excellent at managing multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Strong time management, sense of urgency and ability to hit deadlines.
• Excellent communication skills.
Send CV and link to your work to firstname.lastname@example.org