- Knight Ayton Management
- Job title
- Resources / Facilities
- Postcode of work
- Closing date
- 31 Oct 2018
- Experience required
- Working days
- 5 day week
- Additional days
- Date posted
- 09 Oct 2018
Knight Ayton are looking for an Office Assistant/Agent’s Assistant.
* Full Time, salary based on experience, office hours 9.30am-6pm, central London location*
Knight Ayton Management represent the cream of British broadcasting, our client base of television and radio presenters has expertise in a wide area of factual programming.
We are a small but very busy central London based office. You will thrive in a fast-paced, creative environment and be able to manage a wide range of tasks during the day. We look for individuals who are eager to learn, engaged in what we do and want to contribute. You will need excellent verbal and written communication skills, in a small team this is imperative.
You will perform a dual role – ensuring the smooth running of the office alongside assisting our agents in their roles and providing back up, support and creative input. The successful candidate will have determination and drive and the desire to be both part of a friendly and motivated team and be able to perform individually.
The office hours are set but occasionally you will need to adapt to the needs of the office.
Daily Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Maintain office, ensuring supplies are up to date and ordering where required
- Welcome visitors and making refreshments
- First point of contact for incoming phone calls
- Provide PA support for agents and management
- Daily and weekly distribution of Outlook diary amongst staff
- Assist in managing logistics for client bookings
- Assist in social media promotion of clients and company
- Help create and implement marketing tools relating to clients and company
- Knowledge, skills and experience in an admin role
- Great understanding of Microsoft Office
- Excellent organisational skills
- Demonstrated ability to prioritise duties
- Articulate and professional manner, especially on the telephone
- Self-starter – the Office Assistant does not always wait to be tasked
- Ability to perform when there are pressure peaks
- Team worker
- Able to meet tight deadlines
Email cv plus covering letter explaining your specific interest in this role to firstname.lastname@example.org
DEADLINE: 6pm, Wednesday 31st October 2018.