ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a Bookings Coordinator with a good knowledge of broadcast equipment coupled with a passion for the broadcast industry and genuine pride in the role.
We demand a high level of dedication and passion from our employees and commitment towards delivering first class results.
• Managing your own portfolio of clients along with assisting and supporting other bookings team members to ensure efficient project management
• Booking and scheduling kit and crew
• Taking care of all associated administration
• Quoting, invoicing and raising purchase orders, job sheets and delivery notes
• Coordinating driver’s schedules
• Post runs
• Inputting and working through suppliers invoices ensuring accurate costings and precise quotes to clients
• Cross hiring equipment where needed
• Developing strong links with clients and suppliers, impeccable phone manner, attention to detail, diligence and flexibility
• Proven ability to work as part of a team and ability to multitask across multiple projects simultaneously
• Possess first-rate computer skills: knowledge of Farmers Wife is a bonus but not essential, however desire and ability to learn and adapt quickly to new databases and software is essential
• Excellent time-keeper with the ability to work with initiative and to tight deadlines.
This is not an Entry level position
Mon-Fri – Shifts between 7am-8pm
1+ Years experience required