- Job title
- Postcode of work
- Experience required
- Working days
- 5 day week
- Additional days
- Date posted
- 08 Feb 2018
Title: Driver / Runner
Job purpose: Ensure equipment is collected/delivered in accordance with agreed production requirements; representing Procam TV Ltd in a professional manner as required by the Company.
- Load and unload vehicle as required.
- Drive to/from locations throughout Scotland and the UK. Some overnight drives may be required.
- Record visual inspection of vehicle prior to, and after each daily drive.
- Be responsible for the security and condition of allocated vehicle and equipment whilst allocated as driver.
- Record written and computerised information as appropriate.
- As directed, work within Warehouse shadowing or assisting Kit Room Technicians.
- Assist in keeping warehouse areas clean and tidy e.g. sweeping as required.
- Adhere to Procam TV Policies and Processes e.g. Health and Safety policy, Confidentiality
- Ensure relevant knowledge and skills are developed and maintained e.g. by attending demonstrations or training as required.
- Relevant other duties as assigned
Your performance will be reviewed at your 3 month probation review and at your yearly appraisal; there may be ad hoc meetings throughout the year to discuss any issues. This job description will be reviewed periodically and may change to suit the needs of the business.
Van driving experience is a must and applications can come to email@example.com