- Tinderflint Productions
- Job title
- Post Production
- Postcode of work
- Experience required
- Working days
- 5 day week
- Additional days
- Date posted
- 30 Nov 2017
Description: Editor / GFX Artist
Join our in-house edit team, supplementing our post production workflow, creating, developing and finishing professional standard projects, supporting senior editors and taking charge of own projects.
• Ingest and archive incoming media, utilizing in-house server.
• Develop titles and motion graphics.
• Editing and arranging professional standard sequences across a wide variety of content genres.
• Updating and maintaining drive inventory and structures.
• Colour correction & balancing.
• Accept ownership for accomplishing new and different requests.
• Actively participate in the creative process.
• Arrange and distribute external HDs for DIT and rushes backup on location.
• Post production experience/understanding of the post production process.
• Good knowledge of animation/motion graphics applications.
• High level knowledge of NLEs, particularly Adobe Premiere Pro and CC Suite in general.
• Strong understanding of Da Vinci Resolve.
• Interest in contemporary edit and production practices.
• Ability to work to extremely strict deadlines.
• Willingness to input creatively.
• Ability to work proactively is essential.
• Willingness to build relationships with clients and suppliers.
• Good people skills and a sense of humour.
• A willingness to take ownership and responsibility.
• An enthusiastic person who shows initiative.
• Drive to push creative limits.
3 month probation period with a starting salary of £28k per annum depending on experience.
Send CVto firstname.lastname@example.org with subject EDITOR/GFX