- Telly Juice
- Job title
- Postcode of work
- Closing date
- 18 Oct 2017
- Experience required
- Working days
- 5 day week
- Additional days
- Date posted
- 10 Oct 2017
- Assistant Script Editor
- Casting AP
- Shooting PD
- Series Producer
- Picture Researcher
- On-Air Production Assistant (Russian speaking)
- On Air Promo Producer
- Senior Poducer
- Prize Producer
- Assistant Producer
- Executive Producer
- Series Director
- Archive Producer
- EVS Producer
- Motion Graphics Producer
- Assistant Producer
- Animation Producer
- Edit Producer
- Senior Shooting PD
- Deputy Editor
- Shooting AP / DV Director
Telly Juice are a London based video production company and creative studio who specialise in short form video, motion graphics, design and animation.
We are broadcast professionals having had years of experience creating content for major TV networks. We collaborate closely with our clients, offering a full creative service under one roof. We script, storyboard, film, edit, design and animate. We apply our video production expertise to brands and businesses to create remarkable video content, making your video refreshingly creative.
See more at: http://tellyjuice.com
Salary: £17,000 – £18,000 per annum
Preferred qualification: Media graduate
Contract: Permanent. Full time (with occasional evenings & weekends). Start w/c 1st November – full time (6 month probation period)
Fantastic opportunity for talented Media graduate to join our creative team. You will be a vital part of the Production, and Creative teams. Supporting the Production team in all areas of the productions that are in progress, as well as being available to the wider team with any office management duties that arise.
Must have previous experience running on productions. A degree in a TV Production related subject would be an advantage.
- Production team support – writing call sheets, booking crew and cast if needed.
- Post production bookings.
- Acting as runner on shoots as and when applicable. This will include arriving early to help with loading kit into shoot vehicles and being able to stay later to help with kit returning to the office.
- Support Creative team with prepping, maintaining and storing the camera kit.
- Experience using Premiere or Final Cut Pro would be an advantage.
- General Office Management – Answering phone, booking couriers, etc. Maintaining a tidy and well-stocked office, including: ordering stationery, groceries and office supplies.
- Petty cash, shoot float and visa receipt reconciliation.
- Other duties to be agreed with line manager that support the delivery of projects.
Please send a CV and brief covering letter explaining why you are the perfect addition to our team and how you meet the requirements of the role.
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday 18th October 2017.