- Connected Pictures
- Job title
- Postcode of work
- Experience required
- 1 - 2 years
- Working days
- 5 day week
- Additional days
- Date posted
- 21 Sep 2017
Connected Pictures are looking for an Media & Technology Manager to join our busy, award winning Production Company in Shoreditch.
Applicants shoukd have a minimum of 1+ years experience in a similar role. This is not a graduate position.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the Media & Technology Manager, you will be expected to help mainly in the Post Production department and to look after the overall running of the technical side of the office. The role will allow you to interact with many different disciplines across the company, and experience at a personal level all aspects of running a production company. You will gain vast experience in the Post Production of several types of Corporate and Brand content, which will help you further your knowledge within a production company.
Key Responsibilities & Duties include:
- Rushes management;
- Sending out hard drives to Producers when a shoot is upcoming, and copying to edit and backup drives when arriving to office, and logging all rushes and projects
- Delivery management; Exporting final films to the correct format per client
- Media management;
- All masters backed up onto our internal server and drives
- Keep all edit suites up to date
- Book and find freelance talent
- Set-up of freelance Editors and Graphics Designers when entering the building
- Create and upload videos and portfolios to Vimeo
- Make edit changes to films
- Make sure all computers in the office including Mac and Windows in all working order, with the correct software per user Fix any issues with any technical equipment including printers, internet and mac server
- Create a backup of our internal server once a week and keep that copy offsite
- Look after the Connected Pictures & Hannah website; This includes making sure the website stays updated and to make sure if the website goes down contact our domain hosting
- Look after the Connected Pictures storage in Islington
- Help in the day-to-day running of the company including answering phones.
The role will mostly be office based, but may include some outdoor runs to help various members of staff around the Greater London area.
Hours: Most working days are 9am to 6pm Monday to Friday but you may occasionally required work some weekends or late nights depending on needs of productions.
Key Qualifications and Skills Required:
We are looking for people who already have experience of Adobe Premiere Pro and basic knowledge of the Adobe Suite You’ll have experience setting up IT equipment including printers and working with a Mac server The successful candidate should also show an enthusiasm for editing, working with a team and keeping up to date with new technologies.
Send CV and cover to firstname.lastname@example.org