- Job title
- Resources / Facilities
- Postcode of work
- Experience required
- Working days
- 5 day week
- Additional days
- Date posted
- 13 Sep 2017
Procam are looking for a Bookings Coordinator for maternity cover.
contract is December 2017 – November 2018
The purpose of this role is to provide accurate information, advice and quotations which meet clients’ requirements. The Bookings Coordinator is required to book in ‘hires’ and assist in the management of hired equipment in accordance with agreed production requirements.
- Working with our clients to suggest suitable technical solutions for their requirements; managing enquiries from the initial quoting stage through to project delivery.
- Maintaining and developing existing and new client relationships through effective account management.
- Completing all administration and invoicing within specified time-frames; logging and tracking client contact and quotes on our bespoke systems. Prepare paperwork for invoicing, ensuring all costs are accounted for.
- Handle email and telephone client bookings enquiries; provide advice and information as necessary.
- Prepare professional quotations; ensure all equipment required for hire is included.
- Manage the ‘Booking’ in line with customer expectations and current production schedules.
- Ensure relevant knowledge and skills are maintained e.g., by attending demonstrations or training as required. Liaise with internal staff as necessary e.g., obtaining advice on specific equipment.
- Involvement in daily handover and other shared communication activities and assist in the coordination of driving schedules.
- Adhere to Procam TV Policies and Processes e.g., Health and Safety policy, confidentiality, etc.
For more info and to apply, visit here