- So Television
- Job title
- Resources / Facilities
- Postcode of work
- Experience required
- Working days
- 5 day week
- Additional days
- Days off in lieu (DOIL)
- Date posted
- 08 Sep 2017
SO TV are looking for a Receptionist.
Do you have 6 months’ office admin experience?
Is your goal to work in television production?
Do you have experience of answering phones and distributing calls?
Are you proficient in Excel and Word?
Do you have strong attention to detail?
To start ASAP / flexible
3 months initially
Role comprises but is not limited to:
- Man switchboard, receive & transfer calls, take messages and distribute immediately and accurately
- Greet guests and offer refreshments
- Manage incoming and outgoing post
- Admin support to the Office Manager and for Head of Production
- Monitoring and ordering stationery supplies
- Manage general email inbox & distribute emails accordingly
- Assist with organisation of internal and external meetings
- Monitor Head of Production diary
- Check office based invoices and maintain cost management
- Facilities management including phones and voicemail systems, assisting users
- Working with Office Manager & Office Runner to ensure smooth general running of the office
- Cover for Office Runner when on leave or absent
Skills & Attributes
– Must have an attention to detail
– Have a polite manner and be well presented
– Willing and flexible nature and a positive outlook
– Ability to distribute telephone calls in a proficient manner, manage multiple tasks and prioritise work load effectively.
– Strong interpersonal and communication skills, ability to work as part of a team
– Well-developed problem solving skills and a disposition to assist throughout the office
– Proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
Please note if you have applied for this role in the last 9 months, please do not apply.
Send CV and cover to email@example.com