- Job title
- Resources / Facilities
- Postcode of work
- Experience required
- Working days
- 5 day week
- Additional days
- Date posted
- 11 Aug 2017
Splice are looking for a full-time Runneer to join the team.
Are you personable, highly driven with a passion for post production?
A runner role at Splice Post would suit someone who enjoys working in a fast paced environment with an enthusiastic nature and can-do attitude. It’s really important for us to have candidates who are passionate about post production, so whether it’s sound, editing, colour grading or overseeing the whole process that inspires you, you would fit right in with our talented team.
We have a team of 5 runners, who we really see as apprentices, they are here to learn. Yes, there will be some not so glamorous tasks to take care of from changing light bulbs to dropping drives across London but the main focus as a runner is to learn the basics, develop a great understanding of the company and begin your progression towards a career in post production.
What we’re looking for:
· An understanding of the post production process
· Previous customer service experience
· Great communication and team skills
· Integrity in dealing with confidential information and material
· Working knowledge of software packages such as; Microsoft Office, Adobe Suite, Avid and Farmers Wife (training is available so not essential)
· Ability to prioritise and organise tasks accordingly
· A passion for post production
If this sounds like you, send your CV (pdf) a cover letter (no more than 150 words) to email@example.com with RUNNER in the subject box.